There are a lot Spotify users ask that: “Is it possible to save Spotify music as .mp3 files? How Do I do this with a recording software tool or may be some kind of special Spotify download tools? I love lots the songs from Spotify and I’d just love to get them on my Computer or on CDs to enjoy it on my car?“
Yes, it’s possible to do it. In this blog I will show you how to save Spotify music as MP3 on your computer, so that you can enjoy it on your MP3 player or burn to CD.
If you do a little bit research on Google, you can find a number of programs on the market that can be used to record and rip music legally from Spotify to your PC’s music library. Here, I highly recommend an incredible sound recording tool – Wondershare Streaming recorder. Using this smart MP3 recording software, it can be recorded and converted to MP3 files with only 1 click.
As soon as you installed the software, launch the software from your desktop and follow the video guide to rip Spotify to MP3.
How to copy Spotify music on Mac video guide:
- Click on the Settings tab. On the Input tab select a file folder on your pc to save downloaded Spotify tracks.
- Stick within the input tab and choose Audio Driver as the Input Source. In this way you wll get to record tracks from your sound card with no background sound.
- With the output tab you can modify File name format to something you like, keep the default settings in case you are unsure where to start.
- On the same tab choose Record to MP3 modify the bit-rate to 192kbps. Also choose the VBR (variable bit-rate) for higher quality and reduced file size.
- Close down the settings window – this is the only time you will need to make these adjustments.
- Start Spotify and select either a playlist or track that you want to copy. Be sure replay music was started before Spotify. Don’t press play at this time.
- In Replay Music click Start Recording
- You could type in artist and album info and adjust any other settings that you want to change. It’s also possible to click Add tracks to iTunes to get finished music automatically put into iTunes. Press OK.
- Begin your track or playlist in Spotify and sit back, relax and let Replay Music record your selected Spotify music. It also names, splits and tags them automatically.
- When it has done you could right click on a recording and select Tag track to identify a song if for some reason Replay Music didn’t manage to find the tags (artist… etc)
When you finished spotify music recording, now you have converted Spotify to mp3 files, you can play it on any music player or burn to CD for playing on car. ENJOY!
Is recording streaming songs illegal?
Nope. The streaming radio such as Spotify are legal to record from for private use. No one has ever been tried in the courtroom for this issue. However, anyone might need to check in certain parts of the world with additional restrictive regulations.
Support The Artists!
If you like a song you’ve recorded, please BUY THE SONG! This blog is not intended to be a replacement for music stores, rather it allows you to listen and make an educated purchase. There are many good reasons to buy music:
- You help support the artist.
- Your downloaded file will be of the highest quality.
- You’ll sleep better knowing you did the right thing.